[Orgmode] Overview of agenda files

From: Vladi Solutka
Subject: [Orgmode] Overview of agenda files
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:28:01 +0200

Hi!

First: Thanks for orgmode! Didn't know that it would be possible to
love my emacs even more :-))

After I'd watched Dominiks Google Talk about org-mode (thanks for
that, very interesting), I started to organize my stuff in a more
"information centric" way. It looks like this is a very good approach
especially when handling small, but long running projects.

All I currently miss is the possibility to have a top overview of my
projects, listing the count of the different keywords (since each
project has its own file, this would be in fact an overview of my
agenda files). This would give me a quick overview of the status of
each project and would be a perfect starting point when
checking/digging into my projects, especially if the counts and
filenames would be links ...

Example:

|-------+------+------+-------|
| File  | TODO | WAIT | LATER |
| File1 |    5 |    2 |    10 |
| File2 |    2 |    2 |       |
| File3 |   12 |    0 |     0 |

Did anyone something like that before? Or is this maybe already
possible with orgmode?

Thanks!
--- \\/ladi