[Orgmode] Problem with remember and org-mode 6.01d

From: Jurgen Defurne
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem with remember and org-mode 6.01d
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:57:33 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade to the newest org-mode, but I really need the remember
functionality.

I have two systems, one that acts as 'production' and one that acts as 'test'.
On production I am still on the org-mode 5.23 + remember 1.9. I am now trying
remember 2.0 (although I have tested after failure with 1.9) with org-mode
6.01d. I have setup the test system that it has the same emacs startup commands
as the production system.

When I try to enter a remember template, C-c r works, but upon selection of the
template I get

        symbol's function definition is void : x-selection-value

Does any one have a clue about this problem ?

Regards,

Jurgen