Re: [Orgmode] Problem with remember and org-mode 6.01d : Finally success

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with remember and org-mode 6.01d : Finally success
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:52:10 +0200

Hi Jurgen,

thanks for the report.
On Apr 24, 2008, at 8:43 PM, Jurgen Defurne wrote:
Dear all,

I noticed this noon that org-mode 6.02 was released, and I tried it out. I managed to get it working. Here are my notes for XEmacs 21 on Cygwin. I still have to test on emacs 21, but that will not be for tonight.

** TODO Error in org-6.02 makefile + patch
The path ./lisp should be added to the load-path, otherwise all requires
  fail/

Yes, I missed that, thanks a lot!  Fixed now.

** TODO Error when requesting 'R' in agenda mode
  (3) (warning/warning) Error caught in `font-lock-pre-idle-hook':
  (error No such face :strike-through)

Hmmm, not really fixed, but worked around for now.

** TODO Error when requesting 'R'
  Clock tables appear unwanted and in wrong places in agenda files,
  where current cursor is located!

Another severe bug, fixed, thanks.

** TODO Error in clock summary
  Face for *Total time* is smaller, leading to bad spacing of table

That is in your setup, the default bold face should not be
wider than the normal face.

- Carsten