[Orgmode] Emphasis and bold in quotation

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Emphasis and bold in quotation
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:12:59 +0100

Hi,
   consider this test of quotation styles:

"ASCII double", 'ASCII simple',
"English" «French» „German" 「Japanese」

   Now make each word bold (but not the quotation signs):

"*ASCII double*", '*ASCII simple*',
"*English*" «*French*» „*German*" 「*Japanese*」

   At exportation, the syntax marks of the second line aren't
translated. That's because only " and ' are listed at
org-emphasis-regexp-components as „pre" and „post" components.

   So: can org-emphasis-regexp-components expanded to include all
quotation marks and not just " and ' ? Maybe Emacs offers some
character class for that and then we don't have to write a list of
characters.

   I would like this because I recently presented a thesis written
with org in which some org-syntax still was visible at some places
:-)... It was at German and I had written sentences like:

... (z. B. die Aussagen „/Vegetarisch/ zu sein ist gut" und „Der
/Vegetarismus/ ist gut"), ...

   Grüße,

Daniel