Re: [Orgmode] Emphasis and bold in quotation

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Emphasis and bold in quotation
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:12:32 +0100

On  8Nov2007, at 12:13 AM, Daniel J. Sinder wrote:

On 11/07/2007 10:16 AM, Eddward DeVilla wrote:
Say:
 [*|This is [/|really] important!].  No. [*/_|Really!]

in use @</u>@</i>.

I say bring the simple, single-character markup back to the original
incarnation:  *one* word /only/.

Well, maybe not quite that - but if anything, emphasis is going to be de-scoped, not enhanced. I will very likely remove the possibility to do stacked emphasis like /*bold and italic*/, and I will also remove the possibility to do *bold text with /embedded/ italics*. I did some checking, Bastien already does not allow for the latter in org-export-latex, and I think not even muse does.

- Carsten