Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.13

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.13
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 05:18:22 +0200

On Oct 24, 2007, at 2:14 AM, Bastien wrote:

"Scott Jaderholm" <address@hidden> writes:

         - New variable `org-agenda-window-frame-fractions' to
           customize the size limits of the agenda window in the case
           that you display the agenda window by reorganizing the
           frame.

In org 5.12 when I do C-c a the Agenda Commands window that comes up
is only as tall as it needs to be. In 5.13 it is half the frame
height. I'm not sure exactly which change caused this.

`org-agenda-window-setup' or `org-agenda-window-frame-fractions' don't
change the way the Agenda Commands window is displayed.

I guess Carsten wanted the default size of windows to be the same for
the Agenda Commands window and for any agenda view.  But I think the
Agenda Commands window should be as small as possible since it's not
likely to change very often.

No, the reason was that due to the ability to have multiple keys leading to
a command, the window is displayed several times, and it is annoying
when it changes during a single command selection.  But I forgot
to get it small on the first key.  Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten