Re: [Orgmode] Two bugs with setting deadlines/scheduling

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Two bugs with setting deadlines/scheduling
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:08:11 +0200

Fixed I hope) in 5.13e.

Thanks.

- Carsten

On Oct 23, 2007, at 11:54 PM, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

As of 5.13 I am unable to schedule or set deadlines other than tomorrow. I thought this must be something in my settings but running emacs with -q and loading org without any special settings yields the same bug. Is anyone else having this problem?

A more minor bug: if I create a file and add a heading without entering a newline and then try to schedule or set a deadline it will just say End of buffer and not set anything, except it does add a newline. Then if I try again the command will work.

Cheers,
Scott