[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 5.13

From: Nuutti Kotivuori
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 5.13
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:00:16 +0300

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> So, does everybody agree that I should remove the class from the divs
> again?

Not at all. I think there should definitely be classes on the divs
signifying the level. Also, toc should have a class - possibly only in
addition an id, that tells that this is the main front page toc, but
that's already extra.

CSS is a difficult beast to do in a way that is compatible between
browsers - the more ways there are to select an element, the easier
making that CSS is.

Ofcourse, there's no need to go overboard with those, but classes on
divs is hardly that.

-- Naked