treesit indentation "blinking"

From: Daniel Colascione
Subject: treesit indentation "blinking"
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:49:16 -0400

Is there a general-purpose through which we can avoid line indentation
oscillating as the user types when the AST is temporarily invalid,
e.g. after '(' or '{'? I'm checking out the C++ tree-sitter mode, and
one of the more disconcerting things is the current line's indentation
changing rapidly as I type. Is it feasible to create ERROR recovery
indentation rules for every conceivable situation?