Re: Progress on merging Eglot?

From: Payas Relekar
Subject: Re: Progress on merging Eglot?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 10:12:34 +0530

Another way I can think of is to keep #nums where they are right now,
but add their respective links in the message body below.

e.g.
Fixes #234,#456

this fixes two issues

Becomes =>

Fixes #234,#456

this fixes two issues
#234: https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot/234
#456: https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot/456

Inputs welcome, since this is not 100% convenient, but much simpler to
implement, with minimal to none manual readjustment needed.

Thanks,
Payas