Re: Time to merge scratch/correct-warning-pos into master, perhaps?

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Time to merge scratch/correct-warning-pos into master, perhaps?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:42:17 +0100

> Speeding up execution by 1% is not super easy, so yes a general slowdown
> of 1% is quite different from a general slowdown of 2½%.

I didn't follow this thread so apologies in advance if I'm off-base, but
I'm wondering what would happen if somebody comes with a patch that
makes Emacs run X% faster with the side effect of making dianostics
inaccurate.

Because if such a patch is acceptable, maybe there are some easy ways
for speeding up Emacs ;-)