Re: Development Speed

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Development Speed
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 10:50:47 +0100

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>   > How much RAM that machine has? Do you think it is justified to keep
>   > Windows-9X support on Emacs for just a few anecdotal uses?
>
> We do.

So you insist on supporting an obsolete, bug-ridden, unsecure and
*proprietary* OS with Emacs users numbers that probably range on the
single digits because... why?

Do you think that the reasons about availability of cheap used machines
on underprivileged communities that were valid 20 years ago maybe need
an update?

> You are free to disagree,

You are so gracious, thank you.

> but you're not going to convince us by raging.

Here we go again, misrepresenting and insulting people who don't align
with your view.