Re: Development Speed

From: Theodor Thornhill
Subject: Re: Development Speed
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 13:20:58 +0100

> One thing we have discussed over and over is moving to sourcehut, but
> AFAIK no one is working seriously on that.  I really hope that someone
> will take on that task soon.  Maybe Lars or Eli would like to put it at
> the top of etc/TODO (on the emacs-28 branch) on the off chance that it
> helps.

IIRC there are some issues with sourcehut still, like sending patches as
attachment, keeping us from migrating.  I guess contributions to
sourcehut need to happen first.  Maybe we should collect an exhausive
list of what features are needed before we can migrate?  I don't
remember right now what else was missing.

Theo