Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:40:49 -0800

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> It seems that the mailing list archive is not very usable:
>
>   - It shows messages and replies in the entire thread, without a way to
>     present an overview of the thread.
>   - It doesn't seem to provide the ability to reply to specific messages
>     in a thread via a mailto: link.  (Useful when I need to reply to
>     something while away from my usual machine.)
>   - It doesn't archive messages by period, but instead by pages.

Agreed on all these points.

Could you open tickets for them?  According to this page

    https://todo.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/lists.sr.ht

you would start by mailing ~sircmpwn/sr.ht-discuss@lists.sr.ht with your
observations.  The procedure they seem to prefer is that they will then
confirm the issue(s) before you open the ticket(s).