Re: Enabling native compilation by default when libgccjit is present

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Enabling native compilation by default when libgccjit is present
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 01:29:31 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> > This is in no way dependent on native compilation, though.
>
> Not directly, no.

BTW, the culmination of the problem is my init file.  It is always
loaded when I compile it, naturally, and it's very large, so a large
amount of the warnings is from compiling it.  The kinds of those
warnings are more of the type 'macro or variable used before defining
it' instead of dependency problems.  They are valid, but without native
compilation they would not be relevant in this case.

The other side of the coin is that I change my init file nearly every
day, often multiple times a day, so I get these warnings anew
frequently.  Without wanting to judge all of that, I guess it's just
expected.

Michael.