Re: Gitlab Migration

From: André A . Gomes
Subject: Re: Gitlab Migration
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 18:14:07 +0300

> There doesn't seem to be much movement on getting GitLab to support the
> features we want, so perhaps we should take a closer look at SourceHut
> instead.  Has anybody here done an evaluation of SourceHut to see
> whether it'd fit our requirements?

I've used SourceHut a bit, and I think it would be suitable for Emacs.
It's email based but it also provides a web UI to centralise all
relevant information.

In fact, sooner or later GNU will replace Savannah and sourcehut has
been referenced as a strong candidate.

--
André A. Gomes
"Free Thought, Free World"