Emacs CLA requirement

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Emacs CLA requirement
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:23:10 +0200

Originally my plan was to be more flexible in cases I encountered where
owners were positively indeterminate or uncontactable.  There are also
cases where you cannot get the author to assign papers.  This will became
the norm in forty years time.

Naturally, what we strive for is a time where there are no owners and
licenses and copyright becomes irrelevant and quite unnecessary in the
new legal framework.

----- Christopher Dimech
Administrator General - Naiad Informatics - Gnu Project

Society has become too quick to pass judgement and declare someone
Persona Non-Grata, the most extreme form of censure a country can
bestow.

In a new era of destructive authoritarianism, I support Richard
Stallman.  Times of great crisis are also times of great
opportunity.  I call upon you to make this struggle yours as well !

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://www.fsf.org/     https://www.gnu.org/