Re: Unicode combining characters

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Unicode combining characters
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 12:04:39 +0200

On Wed, May 26 2021, Anand Tamariya wrote:
> Thanks Eli - align-to 'space' display spec seems helpful.
>
> Though it's a company specific issue related to unicode character
> composition, here's some more details on the issue for record should
> somebody else stumble upon the same.

At the risk of posting something irrelevant: the effect shown in the screen shot
you posted also occurs if you use company in a buffer with variable-pitch-mode
(which I do in e.g., LaTeX buffers). I don't know if that's the same problem,
but if it is, a solution would be applicable beyond combining characters.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments