Re: master 289000e: Merge branch 'feature/native-comp' into trunk

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: master 289000e: Merge branch 'feature/native-comp' into trunk
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 18:36:22 +0000

Hi all,

I guess you get what this mail is about from the subject :)

I want to really thanks maintainers with a special mention to Eli for
reviewing, Stefan for the many advice, Luchino and Nino for all the help
and really all the users that tested the branch and gave a ton of
feedback and bug reports :)

But ultimately, what really made possible to keep it up and go through
this journey was all the enthusiasm and support we got from the whole
community!

Thanks!

  Andrea