Re: Making TTY menus more visual

From: Jared Finder
Subject: Re: Making TTY menus more visual
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 20:25:13 -0700

Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 22:20:36 -0700
From: Jared Finder <jared@finder.org>
Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org

All other items also addressed. Updated patches attached.

Thanks.  We are now waiting for your legal paperwork to complete.

While working on the next feature I wanted to get working with xterm-mouse (help-echo and mouse-face text properties), I noticed a bug. Attached is a patch to apply after the rest of the changes to fix the issue.

This bug *predates* my changes, but this fix relies on my changes. Specifically, it relies on mouse-position being able to call mouse-position-function.

  -- MJF