Re: Question collaborative editing - Wikipedia reference

From: Qiantan Hong
Subject: Re: Question collaborative editing - Wikipedia reference
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 07:04:47 +0000

Here is the current version, I feel like a relatively complete
set of essential features is implemented now.
Changes:
- Unicode support
- fixed cursor behavior
- M-x crdt-list-users displays a list of active users. Press enter
to go to the position of that user’s cursor

It seems that locally I didn’t reproduce yanking issue and multiple
crdt-test-client issue — it just open another same document normally,
which is not the best behavior arguably but I didn’t get any error.

Also in terms of further development, yes a repo will be very helpful
if anyone else is interested in contributing. I used GitHub before
but I’m not sure if it feels comfortable for everyone — using it only
as a file hosting service makes me feel better but it does run whatever
software MS wants to run under the hood…