Re: Question collaborative editing - Wikipedia reference

From: Caio Henrique
Subject: Re: Question collaborative editing - Wikipedia reference
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 15:45:06 -0300

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> If anybody has practical use from real life, I would like to know
> about it.

Last week a friend and I had to write together a text document for a
university class. We used google meet to talk and google docs to work on
the text document at the same time. That was very efficient and we
finished our work in just a couple of hours. This use case is very
common in my university.

None of my friends use Emacs (they use libreoffice, notepad, vim, ms word
etc), so an Emacs-to-Emacs only collabaration system would not be useful
for me.