Re: GNU ELPA package discoverability

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: GNU ELPA package discoverability
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 15:39:49 +1000

On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 12:40, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> Do you have a copy of this proposal and are you able to share it?

It's all in the archives, please look there.  It wasn't long ago, just
a couple of weeks, so it should be no problem to look it up.

I have been back through the archives back to mid April and cannot find anything that looks like a proposal. There are numerous threads discussing why we have elpa, what conventions/rules should be enforced, rationale for having elpa, etc, but nothing which comes to  any conclusion or anything close to a proposal or call for decisions or any other actions, like feedback or further suggestions. Either it has a non-obvious subject or is much further back in time.

--
regards,

Tim

--