Re: What is the most useful potential feature which Emacs lacks?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: What is the most useful potential feature which Emacs lacks?
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 12:29:13 +0300

On 16.05.2020 07:18, Richard Stallman wrote:
   >    Code together, right from your browser. With Multiplayer, you can
   > write, review and debug together, in real time. Share your entire Repl
   > projects, or live Repl Embeds with the community.

Does this manner of operation involve using a server?  If so, whose server?

Quoting their docs again:

  Q. How does repl.it work?

  For most languages, code is sent to our servers where it will be
  executed in a secure sandbox. The result is then sent back and
  rendered on the website. However, some of our interpreters can run
  directly in your browser without going to the server.