Re: What is the most useful potential feature which Emacs lacks?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: What is the most useful potential feature which Emacs lacks?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 06:51:08 +0300

On 15.05.2020 06:25, Richard Stallman wrote:
I suspect that repl.it would be blocked by LibreJS.

Maybe, maybe not. The landing page is mostly static HTML, with some embedded pictures and videos.

Would someone like to tell me a 10-line summary of what it does?

A couple of marketing blurbs:

Repl.it is a simple yet powerful online IDE, Editor, Compiler, Interpreter, and REPL. Code, compile, run, and host in 50+ programming languages...

Code together, right from your browser. With Multiplayer, you can write, review and debug together, in real time. Share your entire Repl projects, or live Repl Embeds with the community.