Re: Making Emacs popular again with a video

From: Nathan Colinet
Subject: Re: Making Emacs popular again with a video
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 22:48:10 +0200

There are already such videos. Check out emacs rocks on YT.
https://www.youtube.com/user/emacsrocks

Those are even linked to on Emacs webpage, ir you open emacs.org and
scroll down, you will find the links.
I don't think any brand new user will bother watching something like "episode 15 restclient-mode". I think they need "How Emacs makes you efficient" or "Emacs makes everything easier" on emacs.org.

But surely Emacs could have used more of such short feature showing-off
videos/tutorials.
Maybe Emacs doesn't need more of them but only a good one IMHO.

Regards,

Nathan