Re: [ELPA] New package: transient

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: transient
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 17:50:18 +0300

On 02.05.2020 13:39, João Távora wrote:
If I may, it sounds like you have described a process which a (small) GNU Elpa
package could replicate easily.  I for one would install it.  In the Common Lisp
hyperspec pages with this kind of information are found in "the string
dictionary",
"the sequences dictionary".

Having to install extra packages and memorize new key bindings just for basic functionality like that sounds suboptimal.