Re: [ELPA] New package: transient

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: transient
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 16:10:16 +0200

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 3:59 PM Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> If I may: your strategy is sub-optimal.  When looking for a function

FWIW, for me the problem is not to find the function but to remember
which permuation we chose for the one I'm thinking of.

Typical examples: is it `multibyte-string-p` or `string-multibyte-p`,
`file-name-absolute-p` or `absolute-file-name-p`, ... ?

Thanks, that's one point I was trying to make but you formulated it much better than I did.