Re: Convert some files from outline-mode to org-mode

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: Convert some files from outline-mode to org-mode
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 19:56:02 +0200

Hello,

address@hidden (H. Dieter Wilhelm) writes:

> What is a bit frustrating / confusing - even for me as a longtime org
> fan - is the changed behaviour of the paragraph keybindings M-h and M-{
> M-}.

I'm not sure I follow, because Org binds M-h to org-mark-element and
M-{ (resp. M-}) to org-backward-element (resp. org-forward-element), an
"element" being the generalization of a paragraph in Text mode.

I assume there's something in the behaviour of these functions that
frustrates you, but you didn't say what it is.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou