re: GDI+ take 3

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: re: GDI+ take 3
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:07:46 +0200 (CEST)

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Building with this feature available is now ON by default

>From master it says:

[...]
  Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use a gif library?                           yes
  Does Emacs use a png library?                           yes
[...]
  Does Emacs use native APIs for images?                  yes (w32)
[...]

Maybe I am wrong, but the discussion started with the goal to make the Windows
build self-contained without PNG, JPEG etc.. Or Not?

So I do not understand why this should be better...

 Angelo