Re: GDI+ take 3

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: GDI+ take 3
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 21:16:09 +0300

I finally figured out why w32image.c worked erratically for me.  We
cannot use DEF_DLL_FN and LOAD_DLL_FN for GDI+ functions, because GDI+
functions use STDCALL calling conventions, and the above 2 macros are
defined for functions using CDECL calling conventions.  I guess on
64-bit Windows this is less important, but on 32-bit Windows it's very
important.

I pushed the changes to load GDI+ functions correctly.  Now everything
works for me like Juanma reported, including multi-page GIF and TIFF
images.  Please test again that I didn't break anything in the 64-bit
builds.

Thanks.