Re: Emacs 26.2 RC1 is out!

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: Emacs 26.2 RC1 is out!
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:43:11 +0100

> Is there a branch or a tag on the repository reflecting this version? I
> couldn't find any, sorry if I missed it.

As it is a release candidate, the tarball contains some changes related
to the Emacs version being 26.2 and its release date (currently set to
the 27th) that should not be pushed yet.

I can push a tag with all committed changes, but the idea is that my
last commit could be tagged as the release.

Okay then I'll just wait for the release.

Thanks,
Philippe