Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Clément Pit-Claudel
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:28:54 -0400

On 15/03/2019 13.24, Óscar Fuentes wrote:
> Although the improvements suggested are reasonable and well-founded, It
> would be a shame if it is delayed as a consequence of the social
> dynamics you mention.

Oh, yes, of course. I don't intend to delay anything ("now is better than
never"), just to make sure that we have all use cases in mind so that we don't
design something that is needlessly restrictive (or hard to extend in the
future).

I am thankful for the cool work that Ergus is doing, and for Eli's dedication
and patient mentorship.