Re: Issues with quail.el

From: Amit Ramon
Subject: Re: Issues with quail.el
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 18:41:32 +0300

Hello,

K. Handa <address@hidden> [2018-05-17 21:31 +0900]:

In article <address@hidden>, address@hidden (K. Handa) writes:

[...]

Have you tried the above patch?  Did it work?

Actually I've started to look it only earlier today, but initial
testing are showing it had fixed the problem. I'll do more tests
during the weekend and let you know. Sorry it took me too long to
reply.

[...]
> What I get for the second letter (TET, ט) is:

>    ט can't be input by the current input method

I confimed this bug, but it seems that fixing take more time.   Please wait.

Here's the patch to fix it.  Could you please try it?

[...]

Thanks for this fix. I'll test it this weekend as well and let you
know.

Also, I've actually tried to write a fix for it myself, and after
doing more tests and looking at your fix, if I'll think my code worth
something I might put it here, in case you, or someone else, will find
it useful.

Best,

Amit