Re: More visible mini-buffer prompt face

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: More visible mini-buffer prompt face
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:45:16 +0100

                               In my case I often do arrow-up + enter, because
in
   99 cases of 100, the last response I made was "yes", so it does not
   really make it
   much harder for me to do something wrong (because I am forming a habit).

I suggest you stop that practice.

Haha, okay... :)

Seriously, if we write a program where certain habits often form for the users,
I don't think it is the user's fault.

However, it does not feel like this is the right thread, or time, to
discuss these, sometimes philosophical, matters...