Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 11:11:18 -0400

On 8 May 2014 11:05, <address@hidden> wrote:
never dug deep into that. but isn't there a python command that i can use to download/build libs? after all a handcompiled python knows all it needs to build/put the libs to the approriate place. perl/php did have those when i was developing with them. even apache got apxs.

pypi I think does that?  And tox uses it or something similar under the covers.  But that doesn't help with getting specifically py2.6.0.  I'm the opposite of you, I have a harder time with the base python than the external libs.  :)

-mt