Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 13:41:11 -0400

On 5 May 2014 08:44, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
Mike, would it be possible to get the PPA build fixed?  I think a fair number of people would make for better testing.

You might want to disable the daily PPA for now.  Launchpad has been constantly giving me a timeout page when I try to configure the recipe.  It's a known LP bug, but doesn't seem to be getting much attention (I think it's worse for me than other people -- some people seem to be able to get in after a few refreshes).

I can still upload to the release PPA.  Just the daily PPA is borked for me.

-mt