[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.16 "File XXX was corrupted during upload.

From: Kris
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.16 "File XXX was corrupted during upload." to s3+http://
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:38:06 -0400

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded duplicity from 0.6.13 -> 0.6.16. In the process I had to
update to python 2.6 (for filechunkio), boto 2.0. This is all running on CentOS
5.5.

I am now regularly seeing "File XXX was corrupted during upload." when
uploading to the s3+http:// backend.  I have never seen this before. It is
happening at different times and I can not reliably duplicate it with a
particular data set, but I have so many backups using duplicity that it
regularly happens.

I've been running duplicity 0.6.13 with python 2.4 for a very long time and
it's never given me this error. Does anyone have an idea why this might be
happening? I saw some bug reports regarding this message for 0.6.16
pre-releases that were fixed for the 0.6.16 release.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks,
Kris