Re: [Duplicity-talk] dissect increment?

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] dissect increment?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:24:50 +0200

> I am concerned about the DeletedFiles -- I was not expecting that... A
> remote diff would be hard to do at this point. Is there a way to see
> which files were deleted in the last increment?

Not that I'm aware, other then restoring at appropriate points and
comparing. Alternatively, run your duplicities at an appropriate
verbosity level with logging, to enable going back in time to look (of
course it would be great if duplicity was more helpful here).

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden