Re: [Duplicity-talk] SVN Backup?

From: Chris Knight
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] SVN Backup?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:41:08 -0700

I have a beta version of a script finished that might be perfect for
you.  It creates the backups using the svnadmin dump facility, and
after the initial full backup it only creates incremental backups of
the new check-ins.  It is perfect for reducing your transfer footprint
when creating an external backup via rsync or duplicity.  The only
drawback to its current state is that I haven't written the restore
utility yet, but the comments in the header give the basic gist of how
to restore the backup.

If you think this suits your needs, and you give it a try, I would
appreciate feedback.  I'd like to flesh this out and make it as useful
for everyone as possible,

http://www.ghostwheel.com/svnbackup-.8b.tgz

-Chris