Re: [Duplicity-talk] SVN Backup?

From: Chris Knight
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] SVN Backup?
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:14:19 -0700

I might have just the solution for you...  I've got a script I've been
working on that makes a complete backup of the SVN repository to an
importable format, and then each time it is run afterwards it only
creates incremental backups for the check-ins created after the last
incremental.  Making the backups this way, only the new incremental
backup files would be picked up by duplicity.

I was going to release it under the BSD license once I am done.  Would
you like me to send you a copy to play with?  I should have it
finished in a day or two, depending on my work-load.

-Chris