[Duplicity-talk] dissect increment?

From: Dan Muresan
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] dissect increment?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:30:58 +0300

Hi, what options do I have for dissecting an existing increment?

I have recently moved my home dir to another computer. I ran duplicity today to back up and (after adding --allow-source-mismatched), duplicity reported

NewFiles 65
NewFileSize 4302637 (4.10 MB)
DeletedFiles 42
ChangedFiles 209

I am concerned about the DeletedFiles -- I was not expecting that... A remote diff would be hard to do at this point. Is there a way to see which files were deleted in the last increment?

-- Dan