Re: [Duplicity-talk] How it works document

From: Richard L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] How it works document
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:23:32 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the response.

The big question I have is, on an incremental run, how does duplicity determine
if a file needs to be backed up and on recovery how does it move through large
amount of date to find the file you may have requested to recover? Does it look
through all the diff files?  In the case of recovery for a file in the past
using the -t how does it reassemble the file. Sorry if these are noobish
questions but it would be great to know when I am pitching duplicity.

thanks big time in advance!!

Rich

Best regards,
-Richard Houston