Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity - What's Next?

From: Fabiano Bonin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity - What's Next?
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:37:33 -0300

Ok, i think it would be the ideal solution. This way we will have a
possibility to tune the balance between delta size and signature size.

Just for clarification, i have a case where my daily signature size
have 35MB and the delta usually have 10MB. If i use max block = 4096,
my signature goes to 17MB and the delta goes to 15MB. So, instead of
transfer 45MB, i transfer 32MB.

Regards,

Fabiano.