Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3.RC4 Ready for Test

From: Dennis Schulz
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3.RC4 Ready for Test
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 16:06:38 +0200

Nice I'm testing this new version right now and let you know if something goes wrong. I'm hardly searchin' for a software like duplicity. Hope that it will be stable in some time. At least for FTP. I do a backup of 10-15gb. Over gigabit to a 6mbit connection with dynamic IP and ddns.

Kenneth Loafman schrieb:
More fixes on FTP. dAniel hAhler supplied a new patch for FTP that cleans up the error handling and reduces the retry time to zero on the first retry. This should be a much more robust implementation of FTP.

You can download the packages here:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

Please give this one a good exercise. We still need testing on the S3 and HSI backends. We've managed to test all the rest.

...Thanks,
...Ken