[DotGNU]Potentially useful kit

From: Chris Smith
Subject: [DotGNU]Potentially useful kit
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:45:05 +0000

Hi chaps.

Having lurked for a while I've decided that the dontGNU project might find
some use for some web middleware I've been developing.

Quite a bit of it has roots in projects I've been involved in over the past
few years and hence those bits are quite stable - particularly the Phoenix
network server which currently holds companies house's online services
together.

Some components are currently being redeveloped - particularly the addition
of proper namespacing, and if they can be taken in the dotGNU direction, then
so much the better!

Whatever forwards the cause.

I've hacked a small amount of text together describing the kit and dropped it
at:

http://www.nfluid.co.uk/goldwater/