Re: Interested in Cognitive radios

From: Noneed Forthis
Subject: Re: Interested in Cognitive radios
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 21:15:05 +0530

Thanks a lot Marcus.

I think this should get me started.

Also, my thesis is independent of my contribution here. I mentioned that because that's how I found my passion for this.

Thanks,
Shreeram

On Wed, 5 Aug, 2020, 9:10 PM Marcus Müller, <mueller@kit.edu> wrote:
Also:

On 05/08/2020 17.37, Marcus Müller wrote:
> Well, the first step in spectrum sensing is spectral estimation, see
> gr-specest: PRs for further / improved algorithms welcome.

gr-inspector is another spectrum sensing / classification thing.

As said, "Spectrum sensing for Cognitive Radio" is just too vague a
term. Try to narrow it down before thinking about what you want to
implement first.

Best regards,