Re: Interested in Cognitive radios

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Interested in Cognitive radios
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 17:37:46 +0200

Well, the first step in spectrum sensing is spectral estimation, see gr-specest: PRs for further / improved algorithms welcome.

But honestly, I don't think "I'm doing a thesis centered around someone else's project" is the best for *your* thesis; as soon as you know specifically what you need to be implementing for the CR functionality you need, advising you whose code to use or extend is possible.

Best regards,
Marcus