Re: GNU Radio 3.7 on Ubuntu 20.04

From: Martin Luelf
Subject: Re: GNU Radio 3.7 on Ubuntu 20.04
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 17:37:08 +0200

Hi,

I just updated my Kubuntu today without thinking about GNURadio (and due to my OOT not being ported to 3.8 yet I am still stuck on 3.7). I still have python2 running like a charm. But I could not get the QT bindings running, since my KDE is using QT5 and trying to install Qt4 looks like it is going to skrew up my entire system.

So GNURadio 3.7 itself is running fine on 20.4, but gnuradio-companion and gr-qtgui seem to be tricky (at least when running KDE).

Yours
Martin