Re: TCP/QT FREQ SINK Problems

From: Meelis Nõmm
Subject: Re: TCP/QT FREQ SINK Problems
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 18:00:49 +0200

To my knowledge to get the same output you would have to divide the fft output with fft size.

Meelis

T, 26. november 2019 17:38 rear1019 <address@hidden> kirjutas:
On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 at 07:39:04 -0500, Antoine Nguyen wrote:
> […]
> Is there a setting I am missing or a step that I have not included
> that is causing this issue?

It looks like you used numpy and matplotlib to generate tcp.sink.PNG
and filesink.PNG. A possible issue might be that the normalisation you
performed is different from the one performed by the frequency sink.